This course is intended to be a repositoty for eveny supporting document related to the lectures and lab exercices of MITE1
Data and requirement modeling
Modelling with UML (Unified Modelling Language)
- The Use Case Diagram: describing functional specifications.
- The Class Diagram: object oriented data modelling.
Database Conception and implementation and querying (information research)
- Introduction to relational database
- Database conception on practical examples
- Mapping from the class model to the database model
- Database implementation
- Database querying, SQL language
Eric Weyenberg, Jean-Paul Dumeau